WTF? (What to feel?)

I don't know how to start saying that, I just wanna say all i feel. It's not the strongest feeling I ever feel but it's a little bit strong. I can't believe that you don't caught yourself yet, I showed a lot of things to make you think about me and see how I'm close to be in love with you, but I can't. I just can't let myself fall in love with someone, someone like you.
Maybe your heart belongs to someone else who doesn't want it. I wanna fix it, so. But you need allow me to take all these little pieces and put all in the right place and glue it with my passion. I try to find the key that open the door of your world, a world that's yours, only yours. I'll look for this key everywhere I can until I find it and open this big door to a so little world and I really hope to see the welcome signs.
I also hope that you understand why this text is different from the others: I want you to understand it, just you, only you.

sábado, 24 de setembro de 2011 às 17:34

0 Comments to "WTF? (What to feel?)"

Postar um comentário